PLEASE NOTE: We are currently having an issue with auto-generated request confirmations. We process requests daily during normal business hours, and will contact you if we have questions about your reservation. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-921-6062.
- Permission to use the meeting rooms at the Beverly Public Library will be granted to groups fulfilling the requirements listed in the Meeting Room Policy.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least seven (7) days in advance.
- Reservations may be made no more than three (3) months in advance.
- Meeting rooms are not available for meetings for which the underlying purpose is to further a commercial interest.
- Individual groups or individuals are limited to one meeting room per month.
To request a meeting room at the main library or Farms branch, please fill out our online request form: