The main library has a MakerBot Replicator 3D printer.
- Use of the printer is by appointment only. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our “Introduction to 3D Printing” instructional session is required prior to using the 3D printer independently. Instruction is by appointment only, for individuals or small groups. One week advance notice required. Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For independent printer use:
- There is a fee of $2 for prints up to 6 hours and $4 for prints from 6-11 hours.
- Patrons must sign both a user agreement and waiver of liability.
- Print jobs must not be longer than 11 hours.
- All printing must be completed 1/2 hour before the library closes (see hours here).
The library’s 3D printer is courtesy of the Friends of the Beverly Public Library.