The main library has a MakerBot Replicator 3D printer.
- Use of the printer is by appointment only. Please contact Matthew Martens at email@example.com for more information.
- Our “Introduction to 3D Printing” instructional session is required prior to using the 3D printer independently. Instruction is by appointment only, for individuals or small groups.
For independent printer use:
- There is a fee of $2 for prints up to 6 hours and $4 for prints from 6-11 hours.
- Patrons must sign both a user agreement and waiver of liability.
- Print jobs must not be longer than 11 hours.
- All printing must be completed 1/2 hour before the library closes.
The library’s 3D printer is courtesy of the Friends of the Beverly Public Library.