Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Bookhive: a reader’s advisory tool for infants through sixth graders that can be searched by topic or reading level.
- How to Raise a Reader: New York Times guide for raising a reader with helpful suggestions and book lists.
- KidsRead: coverage of children’s books, series and authors, including games and trivia section.
- Novelist Plus K-8: *must be a NOBLE member to use outside of the library*
Specifically for young readers. Helps kids find both fiction and nonfiction books that are just right for their reading level and interests.
- Rainbow Book List: Quality books featuring LGBTQ+ content for children from birth to 18 years old. Curated by the American Library Association.
- Rise: A Feminist Book Project for Ages 0-18: Formerly known as the Amelia Bloomer Project, this site contains annual lists of the best feminist books.
- Scholastic: visit the official site for your favorite Scholastic books that includes articles and book lists.
- StoryPlace: in English and Spanish. Includes links to preschool and elementary school stories, as well as online and other activities.