Room reservations are suspended until further notice. Please check back for updates.
- Permission to use the meeting rooms at the Beverly Public Library will be granted to groups fulfilling the requirements listed in the Meeting Room Policy.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least seven (7) days in advance, but no more than three (3) months in advance.
- Groups are limited to one meeting room per month.
- Meeting rooms are not available for meetings for which the underlying purpose is to further a commercial interest.
- Meetings must be free and open to the public, and rooms may not be booked for personal events.