As of Monday, September 14, the main library is open to the public at a reduced capacity by offering 90 minute appointments for computers. Masks and social distancing are required. This is part of our safe, phased reopening and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back. We’ll be rolling out more services over the next few weeks so check back for updates.
Appointments for computer use are required and can be made through Simply Book or by calling 978-921-6062, option 1. When you arrive for your appointment please wait at the Winter Street entrance. Staff will confirm your appointment and let you into the building.
- Properly worn masks are required for all over the age of two. Disposable masks may be offered. Alternative accommodations are available for those that are unable to wear masks.
- We will ask that you use provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the building.
- One household, or one person, at a time on the elevator.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building.
- Meeting rooms / Study rooms
- In-person programs
- In-person technology help
- Toys and computers in the Children’s Room
- Tutoring and group visits
- Office supplies like staplers, hole punch, pens, and paper
- Most seating
- Microfilm use
- Book or Media Donations
- 3D printer
Need to print, scan or copy? Just email your document to email@example.com or drop it off during Front Door Service hours. Please include your first and last name, your phone or email, and instructions (e.g. 5 copies, scan to firstname.lastname@example.org). A librarian will contact you when it’s ready. Free up to 10 pages. For Farms branch service please email email@example.com.
Give us a call Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM at 978-921-6062 for the main library or 978-921-6066 for the Farms branch.
Sign up for enews via the online form or text BEVERLYLIBRARY to 22828.
Dial-a-Story! Each week we will share a new story, poem or essay written for children or adults.
Dial-a-Story, Jr. 978-921-6062, ext. 2110
Dial-a-Story, Sr. 978-921-6062, ext. 2113