We offer a few separate book discussion groups each month.
New members are always welcome. Come once or as many times as you wish.
Discussion titles are available at the checkout desk. They may also be available on CD, or as a digital audiobook or eBook via OverDrive. Search our catalog, or ask our Reference staff for assistance 978-921-6062 (6066 for Farms) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main Library – Evening: held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7:30-9 PM
Questions about this group? Contact Matthew at email@example.com.
May 21: Hold Still: a Memoir with Photographs by Sally Mann
June 18 Hard Times by Charles Dickens
- Main Library – LGBTQ: held on the 3rd Monday of the month from 7-8:30 PM
Questions about this group? Contact Ona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in past LGBTQ book group titles? We’ve got a list of our picks.
May 20: My Brother’s Husband. Volume 1 by Gengoroh Tagame
June 17: Borderlands/La Frontera by Gloria Anzaldua
- Main Library – Books & Brews: held on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 6:30-8 PM
Meeting location: The Indo, 298 Cabot Street
Registration required. Must be 21+. To register stop by the Reference Desk or call us at 978-921-6062.
Questions about this group? Contact Lisa at email@example.com.
April 24: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
May 22: I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
June 26: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Main Library – Pizza Book Club (Teens: grades 6-12): held twice a trimester from 3:45-4:45 PM.
Registration required. Check the teens page for details.
Questions about this group? Contact Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 23: The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen Register Online Here
- Farms Branch: held on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 7-8:30 PM
Questions about this group? Contact Dorothea at email@example.com.
May 16: Fly Girls: How Five Daring Women Defied All Odds and Made Aviation History by Keith O’Brien
June 20: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng