Computer Use & WiFi
Computers for patron use are available at both the main library and Farms branch, as well as free WiFi. Both buildings offer PCs for children, and the main library has PCs just for teens. The main library also offers Chromebooks for in-house use; just ask at the Reference desk.
By using the internet in the Beverly Public Library, you agree to abide by our Internet Use Policy.
Printing & Copying Fees
Printers and copiers for patron use are available at both the main library and Farms branch.
- .15 per page (cash only) for Black & White
- .75 per page (cash only) for Color
Wireless Printing Options
Wireless printing can be used from anywhere. Print jobs can be retrieved at the Print Release Station on the second floor of the main library within 24 hours.
- To upload a document online, visit the Wireless Printing Portal.
- To send a document as an email attachment, forward an email with the document to be printed to email@example.com (for black and white) or to firstname.lastname@example.org (for color). NOTE: The attachment and body of the email will be sent as two separate jobs to the Print Release Station. You may choose to print only the attachment when you visit.
- To install a free app on your phone, visit the App Store or Google Play and look for PrinterOn. In the app, search for Beverly Public Library and follow the prompts.
For more help, check out our printable Wireless Printing Instructions.
Scanning & Faxing
The main library offers a Scannx scanner which can be used at no charge to scan documents to email, Google Drive, or flash drives. Scanned documents up to 11″x17″ may be saved in formats including PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG. To fax a document with this machine, there is a fee of $1 (cash) per page.
Also available at the main library is a self-service FaxScan24 machine for use with credit or debit cards only. First page $1.75, each additional page $1. This system also offers an online fax service.
The main library has a MakerBot Replicator 3D printer available for use by appointment.
Our Introduction to 3D Printing instructional session is required for individuals or small groups before using the printer independently. Open to ages 12 and up.
The library’s 3D printer was generously provided by the Friends of the Beverly Public Library.