Both The Beverly Public Library and the Farms Branch provide free and/or reduced rate passes to several Boston and North Shore museums thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Library.
We are unable to compensate patrons for any inconvenience or expense resulting from problems such as scheduling conflicts, the late return of passes, or changes in museum hours and information. We advise you to verify museum hours before making plans.
Making an Online Reservation
Please note: Museum passes must be picked up at the library. Your printed reservation confirmation is not valid for museum admission. Make sure to note whether your pass will be available at the main library or the Farms branch.
- You must be at least 16 and have a library card to be able to reserve a pass.
- If you owe $50.00 or more, you will not be able to reserve a pass.
- You can reserve 8 passes per month, but will be restricted to 2 passes during school vacation periods.
- If you do not cancel or pick up reserved passes, you will be blocked from reserving for 60 days.
- Passes can be reserved 90 days in advance and we suggest that you reserve a pass one month in advance.
Picking Up a Pass
Passes may be available for pickup prior to the day of use. Please see “Pass Details” under the question mark symbol you will see when registering for a pass.
Returning a Pass
Passes must be returned promptly. Unless a pass is a disposable coupon, it is due back on the same day. The charge for overdue passes is a $5.00 per day.